Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2007

Wendy

"Hello, my name is Wendy, I am only small but my friend with the large magnify glass said I was really fiddly to make, I think she's just being daft. She says she going to make me some friends to play with though because its not very fun sitting in her draw all day with all the paint brushes, they dont know any card games other than snap and when they win they make such a mess, just look at my friend ruler here all covered in paint. My friend says I make her smile so when she makes my other friends she going to send some of them to other people to hopefully make them smile too, well she says that but she has just been playing with the hole puncher for 2 days and hasnt even looked at a sewing needle, dont tell her I said anything though.."


No comments: